You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 03.31.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 31, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Retail Sales (2AM NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Slight negative German retail sales given drop in GfK confidence and steady labor data from Feb
2. German Unemployment (3:55AM NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given weakest job growth in nearly a year
3. UK GDP Revisions, Mortgage Approvals (4:30AM NY Time) -- No Trade -- GDP revisions can be market moving but rarely occurs for UK
4. Eurozone CPI (5AM NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in GE CPI
5. CAD GDP (8:30AM NY Time) -- Bullish CAD -- Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in retail sales and minor drop in trade
6. US Chicago PMI (9:45AM NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in Philly Fed and Empire State Surveys