You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 01.29.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 29, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. BoJ Rate Decision (around 12:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Bank of Japan Rate Decisions are difficult to predict
2. EZ CPI (05:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in GE CPI
3. CAD GDP (08:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Potential upside surprise give sharp rise in retail sales and trade balance
4. US GDP (08:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Difficult to predict because stronger US trade is offset by weaker retail sales but likely weaker
5. US Chicago PMI (09:45 NY Time) No Trade -- Difficult to predict because drop in Empire offset by stronger Philly but likely weaker.