You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 01.08.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 8, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Retail Sales (19:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in PMI services
2. GE IP (02:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given rise in PMI manufacturing and sharp jump in factory orders
3. UK Trade Balance (04:30 NY Time) Bearish GBP -- Potential downside surprise given drop in PMI manufacturing
4. CAD Employment (08:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in employment component of IVEY PMI AND big drop previous month
5. US Employment (08:30 NY Time) No Trade-- Non-Farm Payrolls will be very market moving but risky to trade proactively. Best traded reactively