You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 01.04.2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 4, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment and PMI revisions (03:55 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise as manufacturing reports weakest job growth in 2 years. Services employment slows to 6 month low
2. UK PMI Composite & Services (04:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger manufacturing PMI
3. EZ PPI (05:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker German CPI
4. US Non-Farm Payrolls (08:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Non-Farm payrolls are best traded reactively but NFPs should rebound after last month’s sharp decline
5. CAD Employment (08:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Retracement expected after last month’s strong rise. Employment component of IVEY also declined