You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls 3/31/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Mar 31, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data is hard to predict but can be market moving
2. GE Unemployment Change (3:55 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Job growth strongest since March 2011
3. UK Current Account and GDP Revision (4:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions to GDP are difficult to predict but any changes will be market moving
4. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given lower GE CPI
5. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger trade balance and retail sales
6. Personal Income and Spending and PCE Deflator (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker retail sales, muted average hourly earnings
7. Chicago PMI and U. of Mich. Report Revisions (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving