You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Data Projections for 01.21.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 21, 2015) -- Good Luck Trading!
1. New Zealand CPI (4:45pm ET) -- Bearish NZD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in dairy prices in November
2. BoJ Monetary Policy Announcement (12am ET) -- No Trade -- No changes expected from Bank of Japan but lower growth forecasts could hit Yen
3. UK Employment Report and BoE Minutes (4:30am ET) -- No Trade -- Potential upside surprise given stronger employment component of PMIs. Key is tone of BoE minutes which is difficult to call
4. US Housing Starts and Building Permits (8:30am ET) -- No Trade -- Housing data is difficult to handicap so no trade and not terribly market moving so no trade
5. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10am ET) -- No Trade -- Will be very market moving for CAD and likely bearish but we do not trade rate decisions