You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 3/1/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Mar 1, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing and GDP (19:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given very strong trade but slightly weaker retail sales
2. CH Non-Manufacturing and Manufacturing PMI (20:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data is difficult to predict but will be market moving
3. GE Manufacturing PMI, GE Unemployment Change and EZ Manufacturing PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given rate of job creation highest since June 2011.
4. UK Manufacturing PMI (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise sharp rise in CBI Index
5. CA Current Account Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Significant weakness in trade
6. US Personal Income and Spending and Manufacturing PMI (8:30 and 9:45 NY Time) No Trade -- Durable goods and pending home sales is difficult to predict but can be market moving
7. BoC Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
8. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger Chicago PM and a strong increase in Empire and Philly Fed survey
9. US Beige Book Release (14:00 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade reports