Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 14, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Manufacturing PMI (18:30 NY Time) -- Bearish NZD -- Potential for downside surprise given Lower dairy prices should have kept activity depressed
2. CH Retail Sales and Industrial Production (22:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data is hard to predict but can be very market moving
3. EZ Trade Balance (5:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Weaker GE trade, stronger FR trade
4. US Retail Sales, Industrial and Manufacturing Production (8:30 and 9:15 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Gas prices declined in August. Redbook retail sales increased and earnings up
5. U. of Mich. Report (10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Economic optimism index slips from 14 year high