Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 5, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services, Trade Balance & Retail Sales (18:30 & 21:30 ET) Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger manufacturing activity
2. RBA Rate Decision (02:30AM ET) No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively. RBA could be a bit more cautious
3. EZ PMI Revisions (03:55 ET) No trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but if changes are made will be market moving
4. UK PMI Services & Composite (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP -- Potential downside surprise given drop in manufacturing PMI index
5. EZ Retail Sales (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given drop in German & French retail sales
6. US Non-manufacturing ISM (10:00 ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given strong NFP