You have no items in your cart.
ECB – My Top 8 Takeaways
Here are my Main Takeaways from the June ECB Announcement and Mario Draghi’s Press Conference -- will update if needed.
Top Takeaways from ECB
- ECB Hikes 2016 GDP and Inflation Forecasts
- More Stimulus on the way -- Corporate Bond Purchases Begin June 8, TLTRO Begins June 22
- ECB Expects Extra Impetus from Stimulus Yet to Hit
- Low Oil Prices are Helping but Q2 Growth May be Slower than Q1
- Not Seeing Significant Wage Pressures of Second Round Inflation Effects
- ECB Still in Wait and See Mode – Needs to See Full Impact of Stimulus, Maintains Dovish Bias
- BUT If Financial Conditions Tighten Significantly, they Stand Ready to Act
- Global Economy and Brexit Main Risks for EZ