Archive for Boris Schlossberg

How To Make Money in Trading Without Any Strategy at All

It is a quiet Easter/Passover week in Anglo-Saxon part of the currency market with most traders either off on the slopes or suntanning on the beaches. The lull has given me an opportunity to take a detailed look at my proprietary (also known as “do whatever I like” ) account. In contrast to my other [...]

What Separates an 8M Trader from a 40K one

I am not a big Shark Tank fan (and Mark Cuban while a very nice guy, is the luckiest SOB that ever lived having sold essentially a worthless website to Yahoo in the go-go 90’s and then had the presence of mind to have Goldman do wrapper on his stock thus preserving his billions when [...]

Never Let Your Profits Run

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: Tom Sosnoff who runs tastytrade is one of the most colorful guys in the investment business. A former CBOE market maker, he is a guy who made a bet that the average American investor is not nearly as dumb as everyone thinks. Tom believed that regular people could master [...]

Say No To Fake Food and Fake Trades

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: This week Mark Bittman, who writes about food for the New York Times, makes a startlingly clear distinction between real and “fake” food. Recent medical studies have found that it really doesn’t matter if you eat kale chips or cheeseburgers — the key distinction between nutritional health and nutritional [...]

Hidden Leverage That Will Kill Every Day Trader

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: The more I trade the more I am convinced that the vast majority of problems arise not from faulty strategy ideas but from poor money management behavior — mainly because most traders confuse speculation with investment — an often fatal mistake when it comes your capital. Investment is essentially [...]

In Trading Winning Means Nothing – Part 2

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: How does the statement go? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. That idiom was written for trading. In no other discipline in life are we fooled more often than the market which can lay the best designed plans to waste in a matter [...]

In Trading Winning Means Nothing – Part 1

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: The more I trade the more I am convinced that winning is almost all luck and losing is where the true skill lies. In the Alice in Wonderland world of trading that we live in where at at any given moment the market can change direction on a dime [...]

Trade Like an Olympic Champion

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: Last week New York Times ran an interesting article on Olympic athletes. It turns out that in a business where one second can mean the difference between first place and 100th, mental preparedness is as critical as physical ability. The Times wrote, “Visualization has long been a part of [...]

Doubling Your Money is Easy ….

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: Behavioral economists love to pose the following problem. Please choose from the following selections: Decision I Choose between: A. a sure gain of $240 B. 25% chance to gain $1,000 and 75% chance to gain nothing Decision II Choose between: C. a sure loss of $760 D. 75% chance [...]

Oh That Trading Feeling!

Try our Forex Trading Signals for: One of the greatest mistakes most novice traders make is the they assume that speculation in financial markets is all about numbers. It is very tempting to reduce trading to a precise algorithm that can compute its way to profit. But unless you are running a high frequency operation [...]

Trader Education Live Session Schedule

Everyday at 9am ET/ 13 GMT

  • Monday Morning Game Plan
  • Technical Analysis Tuesday
  • World Markets Wednesday
  • Strategy Think Tank Thursday
  • Trader Therapy Friday
Join Today
Trade Results
BORIS
How To Make Money in Trading Without Any Strategy at All

April 18, 2014 • by: Boris Schlossberg

What Separates an 8M Trader from a 40K one

April 11, 2014 • by: Boris Schlossberg

see all posts by Boris Schlossberg
KATHY
USD/JPY March Seasonality

March 5, 2014 • by: Kathy Lien

USD/JPY March Seasonality

March 5, 2014 • by: Kathy Lien

see all posts by Kathy Lien

Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading forex carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade any such leveraged products you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

copyright notice | terms of service | terms of use | website policy